What I like about camp
2017 Dinner and Dance Themes
- Silly Hat Night
- Down On The Farm… cowboys, cowgirls, barn animals and more!
- Under the Sea… diving for schools of fish, blue ocean water, sharks, and even Sponge Bobs!
- Halloween Party
- 4th of July
- Prom Night… Dress your counselors up for their night at the prom!
- Hippy Night! … bring your tie-dye, peace symbols, bell bottoms and daisies!
- Fantasy Land!… Fairies, witches, goblins, unicorns, superheroes, and more! Use your imagination…
- Super Hero Night… Dress your counselor as your favorite super hero!
- Twister! … The whole cabin can come as a twister board!
- Neon Highlighter Party… Dress as bright as you can be!
- Space Adventure… journey through cabin group solar systems, aliens, black night skies, and galaxies of stars
- Candy Land!
- Royalty… Calling all princesses, princes, kings, queens and knights in shining armor!
- Holiday Party… dress as your favorite holiday!
Sawadee (Hello in Thai) My name is Kevin. I grew up in the mountains of Warner Springs, California, but now I go to Feather River College in the mountains of Quincy, California. I am pursuing a major in Outdoor Recreation Leadership. I am an explorer always out to seek a new and great adventure.
I like to take part in many activities year-round like hiking, biking, climbing, wakeboarding, snowboarding, and much more. I like learning and trying new things, which is why this will be my second year at Coppercreek Camp. There’s always something new going on. With so much to learn!
I can’t wait till summer starts! See you at camp!
Hello everyone! My name is Natalie and I’m from Turlock, CA. This will be my fourth summer at Coppercreek and I am very excited!
I am currently at Cal State University Stanislaus studying English and Spanish to become a teacher. I spend much of my free time out in the barn giving kids riding lessons, taking lessons on Lacy Jane Johnson, and helping with various projects – such as ripping arenas during the rains and updating the fences.
I also enjoy spending time with my friends and family fishing, hiking, camping, and practicing aikido.
During the summer, you can find me in the barn giving riding lessons, studying with campers who are working on CHA ribbons, showing campers how much fun it is to vault, and making friendship bracelets on the deck. You can also find me leading fishing and frog catching adventures at Lynne’s Pond.
I look forward to another summer at camp and, of course, Capture the Flag night!