2017 Dinner and Dance Themes
- Silly Hat Night
- Down On The Farm… cowboys, cowgirls, barn animals and more!
- Under the Sea… diving for schools of fish, blue ocean water, sharks, and even Sponge Bobs!
- Halloween Party
- 4th of July
- Prom Night… Dress your counselors up for their night at the prom!
- Hippy Night! … bring your tie-dye, peace symbols, bell bottoms and daisies!
- Fantasy Land!… Fairies, witches, goblins, unicorns, superheroes, and more! Use your imagination…
- Super Hero Night… Dress your counselor as your favorite super hero!
- Twister! … The whole cabin can come as a twister board!
- Neon Highlighter Party… Dress as bright as you can be!
- Space Adventure… journey through cabin group solar systems, aliens, black night skies, and galaxies of stars
- Candy Land!
- Royalty… Calling all princesses, princes, kings, queens and knights in shining armor!
- Holiday Party… dress as your favorite holiday!
As First Session comes to a close today, we look back at all the fun we had these last two weeks.
We started with some silly games.
Sang many wacky songs at campfire and laughed through skits about space aliens and baby deer.
Played until we couldn’t play any more.
Danced in holiday and neon costumes.
Slept under the stars and roasted marshmallows.
Heard the 50 best things about Coppercreek at Vespers.
Celebrated four birthdays and so many “firsts.”
Screamed and shouted away the afternoon at Camp Jam.
And best of all, made new friendships that will last a lifetime.
Today we did not say “goodbye”, but instead we said “see you later.”
We asked Battleship what their favorite part of camp is so far. Here are the answers:
Brandon- Horse Riding!
Jesse- All my friends in Battleship.
Lucas- Canoeing the other night up at the lake.
Riley- Climbing all the way up the climbing wall!
It has been a great first couple of days and we can’t wait for Outpost tonight!