- High Ropes!
- We love the staff because they are nice, fun, and like our parents but cooler!
- Horses, horses, horses!
- Our cabin mates and making friends
- The food!
- Having options to do the activities we want
- The structure of the cabin groups
- Coming the first day and knowing you are going to spend two weeks with these amazing people!
- Getting to see all of my camp friends each year.
We can’t believe summer is almost here! We have been busy cleaning up from winter, preparing for our spring guests, and brewing up something new in the office. Stay tuned for exciting updates in the near future!
We are so excited to see all of the campers and staff! We have more staff to introduce over the next few weeks so keep checking the blog.
There are a few spots left in each session for various ages. Check in with us if you haven’t enrolled yet.
See everyone soon!
An amazing hello to everybody! I can’t wait for this summer to come and to meet everyone at Coppercreek for 2018!
My name is Paul and I’m a student at the University of Exeter studying a bachelor’s degree in Marine Biology. My end goal is to get into conservation efforts for any endangered animals and help clean up our incredible ocean, which I hope to spend way more time in and around as I’m an absolute water baby.
I undoubtedly love the outdoors and try and spend as much time in it as I can hiking, rowing, kayaking, swimming and diving on the regular, although being in England the weather can prevent me from time to time. I think those experiences are best done with other people so I’m really excited to do them with everyone at camp. I am also passionate about doing non-sporty activities like playing guitar, watching films/reading books, listening to (probably too much) music, making/eating pizza and traveling, which is one of my biggest joys in life.
Honestly, I can already tell this is going to be one of the best things I’ll ever do as I’ve always wanted to travel to America and now I have this chance to get involved. It really makes me want it to happen tomorrow!
- new horse skills
- how to get along with many different people
- teamwork and cooperation
- never doubt yourself and what others think of you
- friendship bracelets are currency
- how to share
- how to take responsibility and be independent
- listen to everyone’s opinions and compromise
- how to shower in two minutes!